PFrequently Asked Questions
- Are the parents DNA tested? Yes, we do not breed any dog unless this has been done. Both Male & Females that are used In my program are tested.
- Do you provide a copy of DNA tests of parents? No but, you can site this at your puppy collection. Due to keeping my information secure No photos are permitted!
- Are you registered? Yes I am with AAPDB, please feel free to look up my membership number on their website AAPDB number is 17280. https://www.aapdb.com.au/find-a-member/
- Do you do a puppy viewing? No, I no longer do puppy viewings at my home due to unscrupulous persons. This is for the safety of the puppies I breed, and for the buyers who are waiting for them and for future litters. I now meet at an agreed public destination on collection days due to a large amount of puppy theft.
- Do you have a health guarantee? Yes, 3 Day Health Guarantee. Our puppies leave here with a full bill of clear health through our vets & are healthy.
- When should we spay/neuter our new puppy? We do not spay/neuter our puppies at 8 to 12 weeks..... Our vet and several other vets have told us this is not the best for the puppies until minimum of 6 months of age, we offer money back for desexing at 6 months of age once proof has been sent through & sighted. This is non-transferable if you sell your dog and outside the timeframe provided on Certificate.
- What comes with the puppies? Our puppies are microchipped and are up to date with vaccinations and worming. They are wormed 2, 4, 6 & 8 weeks of age here, All puppies come with a puppy take home pack which includes, 3 kg premium food, treats, blanket with mums scent on it, clicker, toys, puppy folder,, puppies immunisation passport and 6 Week Free Pet Insurance Just to name a few things. I sometimes change what is in each puppy pack and add different things at different times depending on seasons we are in.
- Do you allow visitors? We no longer offer this, After veterinarian health checks and first vaccination have been completed Collection time will be advised, Unfortunately I cannot have you come and choose a puppy when born, so please don’t ask. This is simply to combat diseases to protect our little ones and to combat unscrupulous persons. There will be plenty of time to FaceTime me directly, email, videos, photos, messenger etc. I do this to ensure our puppies big and small are protected.
- Can I pick my puppy up earlier? The answer to this is no, puppies cannot leave here until they are 8 weeks old by law. If a puppy has not met a certain milestone that puppy will be held back until it has been met. Our puppies lead our program.
- Are your puppies toilet trained? Our puppies are introduced to a litter training system Inside useing alphalpha pellets, puppy pads and grass mats and will go 80% by the time they go to you, remember they are still babies at 8-10 weeks old, the key is to persist where you want your puppy to go, a new environment and change will make the process a little longer. Remember puppies have weak bladders and cannot hold on for too long. If you want them to go outside I suggest tethering them to you with their lead and watch for all signs that they need to go and immediately take them out and once they have gone, praise and treat. I will provide a plan on times to help you out with this transition.
How much are your Cavoodles? There are different prices depending on who the adults are. My prices reflect my current memberships, permits, vet audits, DNA testing, specialist health testing, and so much more for you to have a clear puppy in all aspects of its health as well as my program I do to ensure your puppy grows into a well adjusted adult dog.
Price of each litter is different and Is dependable on whom the parents are, Factors such as colour, generation etc are taken into account, you will be told the exact price of your chosen puppy upon selection, before a deposit is to be paid. My pricing is now discussed through a phone conversation to combat unscrupulous people. I have ‘Priceing Integrity’ and high ethical standards do not send me an email with a one liner, or asking for a friend. it will not be responded to, we care about where our puppies go to and put a great amount off time into getting to know our families. Includes $500 non refundable.
Do you offer Rehoming? Yes! At any given time you are unable to keep your fur baby contact me.
But please consider all possibilities before making a decision a puppy is a lifetime commitment.
I’m there after the puppy leaves ... for you, I care about helping support you through your journey not just in the first 8 weeks off there life but after as well.