Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the parents DNA tested? Yes, we do not breed any dog unless this has been done. Both Male & Females that are used In my program are tested.
- Do you provide a copy of DNA tests of parents? No but, you can site this at your puppy viewing, Due to keeping my information secure No photos are permitted!
- Are you registered? Yes I am with AAPDB, please feel free to look up my membership number on their website AAPDB number is 17280. https://www.aapdb.com.au/find-a-member/
- Do you do a puppy viewing? Yes, at 6 weeks of age, for all of my puppies owners only, my family home is not open to public visits if you are not awaiting one of our puppies. (With the pandemic all puppy viewings will be cancelled).
- Do you have a health guarantee? Yes, 3 Day Health Guarantee. Our puppies leave here with a full bill of clear health through our vets & are healthy.
- When should we spay/neuter our new puppy? We do not spay/neuter our puppies at 8 to 12 weeks..... Our vet and several other vets have told us this is not the best for the puppies until minimum of 6 months of age, we offer money back for desexing at 6 months of age once proof has been sent through & sighted. This is non-transferable if you sell your dog/ If you received a discount in other things you will not be entitled to this.
- What comes with the puppies? Our puppies are microchipped and are up to date with vaccinations and worming. They are wormed 2, 4, 6 & 8 weeks of age here, All puppies come with a puppy take home pack which includes, 3 kg premium food, treats, blanket with mums scent on it, clicker, toys, puppy folder, which includes parents DNA Results, puppies immunisation passport and 6 Week Free Pet Insurance Just to name a few things. I sometimes change what is in each puppy pack and add different things at different times.
- Do you allow visitors? I do puppy viewings at roughly six weeks of age for our puppies owners, (After veterinarian health checks and first vaccination have been completed. Collection day also will be advised, (Please understand I have to make appointment times for collection of puppies in order to keep it a personal service and I don’t have everyone turn up at the same time on pickup day). Unfortunately I cannot have you come and choose a puppy when born, so please don’t ask. This is simply to combat diseases etc to protect our little ones.. There will be plenty of time to FaceTime me directly, email, videos, photos, messenger etc. I do this to ensure our puppies are protected, but I will iterate you will be able to visit with your six week puppy viewing.
- Can I pick my puppy up earlier? The answer to this is no, puppies cannot leave here until they are 8 weeks old by law.
- I’m there after the puppy leaves ... for you, I care about helping support you through your journey not just in the first 8 weeks off there life but after as well. Join our families page if you are expecting a puppy from me. We plan to have Cavoodle meetups with our families & there babies.
- Are your puppies toilet trained? Our puppies are introduced to a litter training system useing alphalpha pellets, puppy pads and grass mats and will go 80% by the time they go to you, remember they are still babies at 8-10 weeks old, the key is to persist where you want your puppy to go, a new environment and change will make the process a little longer. Remember puppies have weak bladders and cannot hold on for too long. If you want them to go outside I suggest tethering them to you with their lead and watch for all signs that they need to go and immediately take them out and once they have gone, praise and treat. I will provide a plan on times to help you out with this transition.
- How much are your Cavoodles? There are different prices for different, generations, colours, parents, below is a rough price guide for you to go off. My prices reflect my current memberships, permits, vet audits, DNA testing, health testing, and so much more for you to have a clear puppy in all aspects of its health as well as my program I do to ensure your puppy grows into a well adjusted adult dog.
Price of each litter is different and Is dependable on whom the parents are, you will be told the exact price of your chosen puppy upon selection, before a deposit has be paid. My pricing is now discussed through a phone conversation to combat unscrupulous people. I have ‘Priceing Integrity’ and high ethical standards.
Do you offer Rehoming? Yes! At any given time you are unable to keep your fur baby contact me, 04666 29776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
But please consider all possibilities before making a decision a puppy is a lifetime commitment.
$500 non-refundable paid on selection of a puppy with the remaining balance not due until the collection of your puppy. (If a deposit has not been paid I will move onto the next person in line), unfortunately I will not chase people. To secure a puppy this must be made before a puppy is made yours.
“during the pandemic we will not be offering a 6 week puppy viewing”. We try our absolute best to match a puppy to your lifestyle, needs, requirements.